Links

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

#7 : As Simple As I Can Prove My Promise

I don't wanna run awayBaby, you're the one I need tonightNo promisesBaby, now I need to hold you tightI just wanna die in your arms here tonightShayne Ward - No Promises

Sometimes, we find it hard to keep our promises to someone. Sometimes, we found ourself run away because we can't keep our promises. For me, I hate being the person that always forget or cancel their promises. But I can't deny, I did that things too.
But now, as I promised in my last post, this is my came back post, a simple outfit for this first post after a quite a long time without outfit post.

Basic Tee; Shoes by Zara
Jeans by Superdry
Ring; Bracelet by H&M
Snake Skin Bags by Mom's Collection
WristWatch by Elle Studio

And by the way, thanks to my boyfriend for your surprises and gifts on my birthday and Valentines day!
thankyou dear for you birthday surprise
and all the present yo give me
(09/02/13)
from me to you, and from you to me
thanks for the valentines day dinner,
gift, flowers, and chocolate!

xoxo ;
Elvira


No comments:

Post a Comment