Links

Thursday, February 21, 2013

#8 : IF


If a kiss were a raindrop, I'd send you showers.
If hugs were a seconds, I'd send you hours.
If smiles were water, I'd send you to the sea.
If love was a person, I'd send you me (:



In this life, we never realize that we always says IF. It's hard for us not to say this word. 
Without IF, we never dream, but life will be so much easier.
Without IF, we never push ourself to find possibilities in front of us.
But, if we use too much IF in our life, we'll find it hard too catch what we want. It's because we're not only seeking for a good possibilities, but also the bad one.
Sometimes, IF just is too sweet for some phrases, but it also send you a lot of lies.
Beware with an IF! (:

Top Unbranded ;
Play Pants Uniqlo ;
Mini Bag Michael Kors ;
Shoes Local Store in Shanghai ;
Necklace Unbranded ;
Rings H&M

xoxo ;
Elvira

No comments:

Post a Comment